*Cleaning, Food, Sprinkle, the Elf, Santa, Christmas Trees, Work, Toddler School, Pace Feeding*

Let’s chat about my life! What a productive life I have. I am either chasing my toddler or my baby. There’s always something going on. My life is never boring with two kids! Since my days off are Saturday and Sunday, I always have as many things planned as possible. Saturday, I decided to spend some time deep cleaning my house. It really needed to be done. I am slowly trying to transition Giulietta into her own room, so bath time is no longer in my room. It’s a work in progress. Honestly, I don’t mind if my kids sleep with me forever. I want her to enjoy having her own “cave” as well. So, I’m trying to make it as “three-year-old” as possible. Santa is going to bring her new princess bedding! She is so excited for that. Depending how good she is, he may even bring her her own swing set and playhouse for the backyard that she’s been begging for. At 3 years old, she’s made me a list! I told her we are going to write a letter to the elf, so he can relay the message to Santa. After we were done deep cleaning Saturday, we went out for dinner at this Brazilian Pizzeria up the street from me. It was delicious! We ordered chicken wings (they were Panko Style), French fries (came with no salt), pizza with sausage, and a small kids pizza for Giulietta. She was asleep, so she ate when she woke up in the car. After we finished, our original intentions for a tree rested at Home Depot on Copans and Military. Their trees were horrible!!! I did not like them at all. Joey said we could have waited until Sunday to get a tree, but I wanted one right away. I think I get more excited for Christmas than little kids do. We decided to drive on federal hwy with no budget or idea of what kind of tree we wanted. We ran into Hoss Bros. and they ran a special. If you have a baby who has a first Christmas, you get your tree half off! We were so psyched. We purchased and 80.00 tree for 50.00, which included tip!! We wanted to see Santa for photos, but it was too late. We drove around the neighborhood and looked for Christmas lights. Giulietta was so excited. That was my favorite part as a child as well. We stumbled upon a home in Pompano that went all out with decorations! They had their whole home lit up. There were people that stopped and took photos. Their was a train, Santa’s workshop, etc. Joey did not want to stop, so we had to leave. Of course, I had to deal with the screaming threenager in the back. We will have to go back again. Sunday morning, Joey spent all day changing my moms brakes. I decided to get my Nikon D 5100 and go snap photos of my kids and their cousin Gisella at the beach for Christmas. Of course, my daughter was being so naughty and wouldn’t smile!!! It was hell on wheels. Thankfully, the photos still came out beautiful because they were all natural! I spent the day with my Mommy and later went to drop off a Baby Sprinkle gift. We did food shopping and baby Giovanni despises the car and his car seat, so he screams bloody murder wherever we go.. My oversupply problems from breastfeeding have only gotten larger. I have a lot of milk, which is amazing! I am happy to eventually donate as much as I can if possible.
Sprinkle, the elf, arrived on Friday afternoon with a letter to Giulietta. Pinterest has so many cute ideas! The letter read:
DECEMBER 1st, 2017

“Dear Giulietta,
This little elf will come and stay.
To watch you and Giovanni play!
Then at night, to the North Pole he will go,
To visit with Santa in the cold snow!
He will tell Santa if you are naughty or nice,
Before you act up, you better think twice!!
Read this book with your Mommy & Dad,
Then choose him a name, so he’s no longer sad!
Then every night while you are asleep.
He will do something silly without making a peep!
Wake up, go find him, and see what he has done,
Between now and Christmas, you will have lots of fun!
Make sure to remember not to touch him, he will lose his magical powers!
We wouldn’t want him to leave us coal instead of flowers.
So be a good girl and follow the rules,
So you can enjoy all of the Christmas jewels!
With love,
Santa Claus”
Sprinkle hid in a baby bottle the first night and left Giulietta a message in Marshmallows that told her to be good. The next night he was swinging from the fan in her room and had a new message that told her to stop being naughty because he sees everything! Sprinkle was still there Monday morning because she was really naughty Sunday. Monday she went to school and we got informed on the tuition for all day and we decided to start sending her 6 hours Monday, Wednesday, Friday beginning next month. Joey will have more work done and I will have some more rest time. It will also help her sleep pattern because she will be forced to take a nap at school. Hopefully, she can do so at home as well! We dropped of the wrapped book we purchased for her school holiday gift exchange. Giulietta did very well at school. Apparently, when Joey and me aren’t around she is extremely respectful and well behaved. I am glad she does that with other people, but upset she can’t behave for me. I do as many things as possible for her. I feel terrible that I cannot focus all of my attention on her anymore. She has adapted to Giovanni okay, but she always acts out. She did before Giovanni too. She’s very spoiled. Today, Sprinkle arrived aboard a “Shoe Shoe train.” He is always watching. Our next task is writing a letter fo Sprinkle to bring to Santa. Giulietta really wants a swing set for Christmas. We are going to do our best. She needs to learn the concept of helping and behaving at home, so Sprinkle is going to have to have to help her work on that. Honestly, I hope she listens. Monday night at work was so strange. I didn’t make much money, which is expected for a Monday night. My pumping schedule was generously on point! So fortunate and excited to pump at my job! I really appreciate it. For momma’s that don’t know, by law in the state of Florida, you are entitled to pump for the first year of your baby’s life and take as many pumping breaks necessary. The odd part clocks in because the job closed a half hour earlier than usual. Our guests were disappointed because they weren’t notified, which is understandable. I heard many complaints from my coworkers about new ones not cleaning up when they close. I am an extremely diligent worker and I spend a lot of time ensuring that the whole place is clean when I leave my shift. I stay as long as necessary. I go through every section individually and check for glasses at the end of the night. I was so happy last night because my boss stopped me on my way out and praised me for an excellent closing shift. I told him that I was just doing my job and I thanked him. He is one of the few that has ever praised and told me he appreciated me. It felt super nice. I was happy because that means that he thoroughly enjoys his job. Honestly, I enjoy my place of employment. I love my usual customers. They’re always so super sweet. I have met a lot of diverse individuals over the past 6 years. They all fall in categories, but I am extra appreciative of the nice ones. Any who, I am extremely exhausted I got 4 hours of sleep (what else is new?). I am currently mom tasking. Baby is in the wrap and Giulietta is watching word party. I hope to take a nap later like baby. He hasn’t been the nicest to daddy. After some research I found daddy an awesome chart on pace feeding! He is having trouble getting my son to do so, but it’s so very important! 
Giovanni pooped so well yesterday and mommy was so excited because this was before the "Mommy's Bliss" probiotic I usually give him. I ordered him an amber teething necklace because he has been drooling up a storm. Now, we are currently exploring other options for sitting up because his froggy chair isn't doing the job any longer. If anyone has any suggestions, please share. Giovanni is currently three months old.
Good bye for now, who knows what today has in store. Appreciate every single moment with your families. After all, you only get one!










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Toddler Life, Work Life, Pumping Life, & How do I know if I am producing enough?*

2020/ Part 2

** Resuming the Writing **